QuestionTrying to get into coding etc. (help)

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Trying to get into coding etc. (help)
HELLO THERE EVERYONE

Would really appreciate if somebody has like a little guide for making 'hacks' or general coding etc.





ps.... Nilly your my idol for making such a big private server and hacks for rotmg ^^

pps.... Thanks allready if i forget to thank someone

ppps.... sry for my bad english
I will see if I can get my computer to work with a few recording programs so I can record how to code current sources

Well RIP 1gb of ram is not enough to record but I'll send you a template of the Fabino source

Also, Nilly already made some tutorials on making hacks just look for them yourself

If you want to learn general C# or C++ watching a youtube video will suffice but learning the RotMG source will take you reading it yourself but I will help you understand what is going on in it
VoOoLoX has made quiete a few tutorials now. Go check them out
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?