HelpAQW Minion Trainer/Program Thingy?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AQW Minion Trainer/Program Thingy?
There was this trainer(i think) from long ago, you log in a character(designated as a Minion) and designate a Leader character and if set properly, will automaticaly follow the certain "Leader" character around.

  • When the Leader character moves from one Cell to another(you can offset the cells to make it look pimp-ish), the Minion character(s) will follow it around.
  • If the Leader joins a certain room, the minion follows.
  • If the Leader attacks a monster, the minion attacks it too.


I remember using this before back in the years(forgot the name even) I don't know if it's still up and running.


Anyone care to help re-enlighten me?
I do remember this system but my memory is failing me too
I can't remember which trainer it was in.
@zerobrium any ideas?
/Moved to the correct section.
@Yuudoku @Oliboli8769

Yup, it was by OfficialC7/Minad called Minad's Python Bot. Can't find it anymore for some reason though.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
@Yuudoku @Oliboli8769

Yup, it was by OfficialC7/Minad called Minad's Python Bot. Can't find it anymore for some reason though.
Yus. Good memory. That was the one
I believe MINAD got into trouble with AE and deleted all his releases on the site sadly. I heard from rumour that he now works with AE but who knows if that's true.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Yus. Good memory. That was the one
I believe MINAD got into trouble with AE and deleted all his releases on the site sadly. I heard from rumour that he now works with AE but who knows if that's true.
Yeah, if my memory doesn't fail me, that's precisely what happened.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post

Yeah, if my memory doesn't fail me, that's precisely what happened.

fuck knew it. I was thinking of something sounding like phyton. @@
Damn I'll try looking for it with what I can. That was one cool bot. QnQ)

Thanks for the info guys.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
fuck knew it. I was thinking of something sounding like phyton. @@
Damn I'll try looking for it with what I can. That was one cool bot. QnQ)

Thanks for the info guys.
No problem at all. I wish you the best of luck on finding and getting it again.

/Solved & closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?