How does amazon link multiple accounts?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
How does amazon link multiple accounts?
I created a new account with a new email and password and amazon knows it is connected with old closed accounts. Did they ban my ip and would using a VPN next time work?
Quote Originally Posted by Sole164 View Post
I created a new account with a new email and password and amazon knows it is connected with old closed accounts. Did they ban my ip and would using a VPN next time work?
Yes they track and link multiple accounts. You should be using VPN and a new profile, name, address, CC, anything else you can think of. If you're making accounts on the same information, they will close all the accounts once one is closed.
Yes I changed everything including address, name, cc (i used a prepaid card) and billing. Probably was a IP ban or something
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?