Request Mods here

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Request Mods here
I'm fresh out of ideas to mod something into something. So can u guys suggest some mods? except I have a couple of rules:
1. Please be creative but not too creative where it is actually impossible.
2. these are crossmods only not texture or anything else just crossmods.
3. If I release your suggestion and you think its crap, well thats your problem.
4. No flaming and I will try my best.
Lol you could try texture mods there arent too many of those
Lols I could try a texture mod.
Perhaps L96 to M24A3?
UMP TO UMP45
Quote Originally Posted by j-swagga View Post
UMP TO UMP45
This wouldnt do anything because it only changes firerate
the main difference between the ump45 is the extra damage
Wow I wanted this closed a few days ago. Please clsoe this.
g36e scope to reflex sight?
Quote Originally Posted by rajj View Post
g36e scope to reflex sight?
Already done, use search.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us