ExclamationPlease Request Cross Mods HERE!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Please Request Cross Mods HERE!
Hello, I am new to crossmodding, but im trying to get better at it, all i can do Atm is crossmodding (superknife and shit) ummm if you have anyting like that, just ask, I would like a challenge, you may PM me your requests and I will also post here on MPGH

THANKS!
Crossmod every gun to the NX alternative
that should keep you occupied
look, i just want to be able to try to get crossmods, cuz im just figuring out fhoe to rez mod, so i htought that tyou know, sombody actually wants a mod.
hmm il give you some.
mp5 to minigun(easy)
l96a1 to m24(easy)
all guns in game but sr and sg to minigun(easy-hard)
m416 to m416 cqb(gold)(easy-abit hard)


enjoy
lol m16a3 to mac10
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us