Is using bots bannable?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Is using bots bannable?
I was wondering, is using bots bannable?
I wanna use bots to fake some trickshots and not what but don't wanna get banned, i know you can still play with a VAC but i don't want a VAC on my account and everyone automatically assume i'm a cheater.
If bots are bannable does anyone have any undetected bots?
Ty.
Quote Originally Posted by snort View Post
I was wondering, is using bots bannable?
I wanna use bots to fake some trickshots and not what but don't wanna get banned, i know you can still play with a VAC but i don't want a VAC on my account and everyone automatically assume i'm a cheater.
If bots are bannable does anyone have any undetected bots?
Ty.
fake trickshots? lmao you will need a bot renamer (not like i have one ) no you will not get banned
Quote Originally Posted by snort View Post
I was wondering, is using bots bannable?
I wanna use bots to fake some trickshots and not what but don't wanna get banned, i know you can still play with a VAC but i don't want a VAC on my account and everyone automatically assume i'm a cheater.
If bots are bannable does anyone have any undetected bots?
Ty.
If the bots comes in a .dll or in any way messes with the process' memory, it is bannable, yet not in this case. And the only set of bots I know of that are available to the public, are from @gerherhtherherdhher.
So if you are using it to fake trickshots, good luck because you will need a bot renamer and as of now, you cant on the mw2 update 1.2.211.
Quote Originally Posted by gerherhtherherdhher View Post
Top Quote of the week. (lol)3
I was looking at your bots yesterday, that's what made me wonder. Gj on them btw

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchLikeTwix View Post
If the bots comes in a .dll or in any way messes with the process' memory, it is bannable, yet not in this case. And the only set of bots I know of that are available to the public, are from @gerherhtherherdhher.
So if you are using it to fake trickshots, good luck because you will need a bot renamer and as of now, you cant on the mw2 update 1.2.211.
So you're saying Xen0's bots aren't bannable, right?
Quote Originally Posted by snort View Post
I was looking at your bots yesterday, that's what made me wonder. Gj on them btw



So you're saying Xen0's bots aren't bannable, right?
They are not bannable.
Quote Originally Posted by snort View Post
If bots are bannable does anyone have any undetected bots?
Top Quote of the week. (lol)3
/moved to correct section
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?