OutdatedKRelay Avatar/Ent Blocker

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
KRelay Avatar/Ent Blocker
Some days ago I looked through nearly all posts of the Release and Tutorial section and found this neat plugin made by @059
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...t=avatar+block

He never ported it to KRelay, so I did that, as I thought this script is pretty helpful for people.
I always disliked the killing of chars for fun reasons, so this plugin is against avatar tp death.

"This script will save you from accidental teleports onto players using the infamous 0 speedhack with cheat engine. If you are within 1.1 tiles (changed to 2) of the avatar, if you get hit by a shot, the script will it will block it, send a nexus, and disconnect you." ~059

Report back any issues or improvements you might have! (Source code included!) ^^

Disclaimer: Me or 059 are not responsible for death while using this plugin!

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/tswmll4ksu
https://www.metadefender.com/#!/resu...2ef1/extracted
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1463566824/



- - - Updated - - -

Can mods see which one has been added later?
Protects you from Ent/Ava.
Anti Avatar Death V4.0_mpgh.net_mpgh.net.zip3 KB · 20 downloads Clean
I haven't encountered this ''troll' yet but better safe than sorry
Quote Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
I haven't encountered this ''troll' yet but better safe than sorry
Should I make it for ents too, is ent sitting still a thing?
Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
Should I make it for ents too, is ent sitting still a thing?
I believe Ent sitting is more common than Avatar sitting. Ents are really easy to find, and be done anytime within the Realm's lifetime. Having both would be better anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Uh, there are two files, please just post one in the reply with the matching virus scans and I'll edit it.
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/pqu3srtull
https://www.metadefender.com/#!/resu...f830/extracted
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1463581241/



- - - Updated - - -

Also added Anti Ent Sitting, maybe mention that in the Thread also ^^
Anti Avatar Death V2.0_mpgh.net.zip4 KB · 3 downloads Clean
File is safe, took me a little bit to properly check the file though, thanks for it, rip me killing people.
Good release, deleted the unnecessary comments. Is it almost always successful?
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Good release, deleted the unnecessary comments. Is it almost always successful?
I have not tested it with teleporting into an avatar, but running into avatar and ents saved me with a maxed 6/8 always for me. (lag can not be prevented)

Also I got an update ^^ Forgot one Enemy ID @rotmgstd @Luis

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/dnk6fvwft4
https://www.metadefender.com/#!/resu...7478/extracted
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1463670123/

Anti Avatar Death V3.0_mpgh.net.zip4 KB · 4 downloads Clean
Sorry for being so late, file approved and edited.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Sorry for being so late, file approved and edited.
Thanks bud, no problem ^^
Thank you so much for porting this. This is a lifesaver (literally), and since most ppl hack it will hopefully discourage those goddamn sitters.
Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
Report back any issues
When I walk to an ent (You know to kill it) as a melee class, even if I haven't teleported there, if I get too close to the ent I auto nexus.
Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
When I walk to an ent (You know to kill it) as a melee class, even if I haven't teleported there, if I get too close to the ent I auto nexus.
Yeah, if you are closer than 2 tiles. That mean you can not dblade it. Maybe I should update it that only if you teleported that it nexuses and decrease the tile range. Also thought about doing that for Spetavius for that insta death phase. Thanks for reporting! ^^
Update to V 4.0!

Changes:
Code:
Added support for Septavius!
Now also disconnects you instead of only sending you to the nexus! (Please tell me if that's better or worse)
Now only kicks you from an ent if you have teleported in the last 3-4 seconds!
Decreased distant range for kick to 1.2!
Usage:
Code:
/aad enable
/aad disable
/aad help
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/4j4xvbg0gv
https://www.metadefender.com/#!/resu...d920/extracted
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1464708139/


@Luis @Danny

Maybe also edit the main post ^^

Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
Update to V 4.0!

Changes:
Code:
Added support for Septavius!
Now also disconnects you instead of only sending you to the nexus! (Please tell me if that's better or worse)
Now only kicks you from an ent if you have teleported in the last 3-4 seconds!
Decreased distant range for kick to 1.2!
Usage:
Code:
/aad enable
/aad disable
/aad help
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/4j4xvbg0gv
https://www.metadefender.com/#!/resu...d920/extracted
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d...is/1464708139/


@Luis @Danny

Maybe also edit the main post ^^

Will test in 30 minutes ~ maybe beforehand.


- - - Updated - - -

/approved moving client to main op all done.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?