Some hacking fixes

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Some hacking fixes
Hacking servers has become a big and easy thing to do, so i will progressively post more and more fixes here.

How to fix Duping and weapon slot glitch

 
Ability spam (not running out of mana)


Go to player.useitem.cs

and find
Code:
void Activate(RealmTime time, Item item, Position target)
Next you should see
Code:
MP -= item.MpCost;
Under that add this line

Code:
            if (MP - item.MpCost < 0 || HasConditionEffect(ConditionEffects.Quiet) || HasConditionEffect(ConditionEffects.Paused))
            {
                return;
            }
            else
            {
you should get an error scroll all the way down to that error and write "}"

Done.


Thanks to @BlackRayquaza for showing me the mp/spam abiltiy thing
Finally a change maybe you will be the savior I believe in you T bring me great results.
Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
Finally a change maybe you will be the savior I believe in you T bring me great results.
I love you call me T xDDD
And yes, i am the savior.

Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post


I love you call me T xDDD
And yes, i am the savior.

cough which one am i cough
Quote Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza View Post
cough which one am i cough
You are moses.
That knight is getting awfully close to sucking cock XD just one small push away lol.

also is it Mr.T or just T?

and call me Sav or Dimi since my name is long :/ gotta get that name change lol I want ~ Love but its probably taken


Don't mind me just testing for name availability : @Love YO WTF Love is an inactive account I hope they remove it for me

man FUCK whoever took Love Q.Q I have a special set of skills...I will find you Love...and I will kill you -.- for TAKING MY NAME YOU SON OF A BITCH
Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post
That knight is getting awfully close to sucking cock XD just one small push away lol.

also is it Mr.T or just T?

and call me Sav or Dimi since my name is long :/ gotta get that name change lol I want ~ Love but its probably taken


Don't mind me just testing for name availability : @Love YO WTF Love is an inactive account I hope they remove it for me

man FUCK whoever took Love Q.Q I have a special set of skills...I will find you Love...and I will kill you -.- for TAKING MY NAME YOU SON OF A BITCH
the off topic name killer <3
Quote Originally Posted by bog624 View Post

the off topic name killer <3
i don't get you and drmitri, first he says he wants to botnet and overload servers but when i make a release he is thanking me wtf?
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post


i don't get you and drmitri, first he says he wants to botnet and overload servers but when i make a release he is thanking me wtf?
:/ I don't want to kill anything I was talking about one I was going to personally experiment with, and I am thanking you since you are the only person dedicated to this.
Quote Originally Posted by DimitriSavage View Post


:/ I don't want to kill anything I was talking about one I was going to personally experiment with, and I am thanking you since you are the only person dedicated to this.
oh thanks, accept my skype request.
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post


oh thanks, accept my skype request.
Uhh...If you clicked the little icon below my mood just to let you know that doesn't work...sooo yea XD just pm me it and ill add ya.
bad code xD
1. remove the { } if you write a statement with only 1 line
2. you dont need else if you just return

so we would come to this:

Code:
if (MP - item.MpCost < 0 || HasConditionEffect(ConditionEffects.Quiet) || HasConditionEffect(ConditionEffects.Paused))
    return;

// other code here
Quote Originally Posted by ossimc82 View Post
bad code xD
1. remove the { } if you write a statement with only 1 line
2. you dont need else if you just return

so we would come to this:

Code:
if (MP - item.MpCost < 0 || HasConditionEffect(ConditionEffects.Quiet) || HasConditionEffect(ConditionEffects.Paused))
    return;

// other code here
and how exactly is it a bad code, it works (didn't try it tho xd) you make it seem as if the { } being there affects anything significantly which it does not
Quote Originally Posted by ossimc82 View Post
bad code xD
1. remove the { } if you write a statement with only 1 line
2. you dont need else if you just return

so we would come to this:

Code:
if (MP - item.MpCost < 0 || HasConditionEffect(ConditionEffects.Quiet) || HasConditionEffect(ConditionEffects.Paused))
    return;

// other code here
works, so why change it xD
Kierze does somethign to actually not kill servers? +1.
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us