Comment deleted

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Comment deleted
I posted a comment in this thread "[Lifetime][.10]"CHEAPEST" Streaming/Music/Porn/Sports/Movie Accounts(+MANY MORE)" 22.05.16 00.49 UTC+1 and now it seems to be deleted. How come?
Quote Originally Posted by Johnrobertsen View Post
I posted a comment in this thread "[Lifetime][.10]"CHEAPEST" Streaming/Music/Porn/Sports/Movie Accounts(+MANY MORE)" 22.05.16 00.49 UTC+1 and now it seems to be deleted. How come?
You didn't meet the requirements to vouch. You're reply was deleted by Flengo.
Quote Originally Posted by Johnrobertsen View Post
I posted a comment in this thread "[Lifetime][.10]"CHEAPEST" Streaming/Music/Porn/Sports/Movie Accounts(+MANY MORE)" 22.05.16 00.49 UTC+1 and now it seems to be deleted. How come?
Yeah i requested your post to be deleted by Flengo buddy.

You sadly didn't meet the vouching requirements which you can see HERE.

Thanks for your vouch either way man!

Thread can probably be /Closed @Flengo @Hero @Mayion @BACKD00R
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?