WTBPc Parts Se

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Pc Parts Se
Hi,i search someone who do pc parts se for me.
I pay only with pp.
Skype: thekraker11
Uppppppppppppp
Don't deal with him!
Update: I go first only with goods and service
@21kraker11

No one will deal with you if you send as Goods and Services. It will either have to be BTC or PayPal Friends And Family.
I send with friends and family but without go first!
Quote Originally Posted by 21kraker11 View Post
I send with friends and family but without go first!
I thought you ordered from @Windoge 10 lol
Added you, I can do SSDs.
He want pay with BTC but i don't like it
@Light sells a method to get laptops for free. I suggest you check that out.
Yes i would recommend this also
Just check out @Light
Up, pay with goods and service first, or with friends and family when i receive it!
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?