GeneralAdobe CS6 Master Collection

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Preactivation requires password.
Please can anyone give me a password?
What is the password?


I have attached the zip file for preactivation without password since I cannot post outside links.
Adobe PREACTIVATION_mpgh.net.zip9.0 MB · 54 downloads 15/67 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post


I have attached the zip file for preactivation without password since I cannot post outside links.
thanks mate.
Was anyone actually able to get the request code to work?
request code invalid
Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardnzx View Post
Was anyone actually able to get the request code to work?
"Invalid Request Code" constantly shows up when pasting

This workaround is defective.
I have CS6 Master Collection that is currently installed on my iMac and I need to install it on my new laptop. My serial number is valid and registered with Adobe, but because this was a downloadable version only (no disc), the way it was installed was by downloading the trial version of CS6 Master and then inputting my serial number when installing on my system. It would seem as if Adobe has discontinued the CS6 Master Collection trial download.... and if so, how do I install the programs on my new laptop without a disc and without a trial download? Is there a way to get the download or a disc from Adobe?
This doesn't work (login: 147741)
gonna try this now hopefully still works thanks G
The login didn't work for me. However, ty
Is it cracked?
How big is the size for all CS6?
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?