CoolDoom Rank & Stats Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Doom Rank & Stats Hack
As the name suggests it is a doom rank and stats hack, not been hacking for 2 years so thought I would give this one a go, works for me but not tested for others, but I assume the game engine is pretty much predictable.




Hack Features


XP rank step by step
Echilon Hack
Stats Hack

Instructions : open game and remain in multiplayer 1st screen,
do not find game,
set rank / stats as you wish,
close cheat and play game,
as you enter game you will rank up
Disclaimer : I have no idea if rank hacking can be detected, I have been messing around since release and no ban as of yet, use at your own risk.






Virus Scans

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1464127750/

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/jmnlhfl3ql
Doom-Rank-and-stats-hack-fixed_mpgh.net.rar13 KB · 986 downloads 5/55 malicious
Tried it out, it works, inb4 ban but I don't really care
Quote Originally Posted by benjaminking1010 View Post
Tried it out, it works, inb4 ban but I don't really care
What did you mean about ban do you mean you will probably get ban ??
I didn't mean that it is a 100% ban, but we are editing stats, and IF (ITS A BIG "IF") they are tracking stats, they will see that I went from rank 15 to echelon 5 rank 49 in a single minute.

I wouldn't worry about stat tracking since the stats are obviously not server sided, but don't be surprised if we both get banned.
I been stats hacking for years, I think the worst I have seen is a clearance of stats and a warning

OH and the stats are held server side as well just not a major factor, that is why you have to go in game to rank up
Not working for me, perhaps i am doing it wrong or maybe it was patched
Did you go into game after changing rank ?

- - - Updated - - -

OK it is patched everything moved back by x2000
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?