WTS♚ Vitapita's OCZ SSD Service | Fast & Cheap

Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
Is it possible to tell them that the carrier should drop off the package somewhere on the property? (living in Germany) because i don't wanna stand in front of a drop all day waiting for the delivery guy.
Quote Originally Posted by VitaPita View Post
They can't really do anything to you, if you use a fake name.
In Italy you cannot dropship... The only things that you need to be real are name and surname, so... it's pity...
Will see in the future...
But, again, how much do they bill?
Quote Originally Posted by jonkel52 View Post
Is it possible to tell them that the carrier should drop off the package somewhere on the property? (living in Germany) because i don't wanna stand in front of a drop all day waiting for the delivery guy.
Once I give you the tracking info, you should be able to call the carrier and arrange something. That's what I did anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by edward20 View Post
In Italy you cannot dropship... The only things that you need to be real are name and surname, so... it's pity...
Will see in the future...
But, again, how much do they bill?
They should bill you the price of the drives.
Do you ship to Australia?
Quote Originally Posted by VitaPita View Post
Could you add me on Skype?

- - - Updated - - -



Should be able to.
Can you do the 960 GB one? Also can you do Paypal for a trusted member like me?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Can you do the 960 GB one? Also can you do Paypal for a trusted member like me?
Were combining services so yeah we can do the 960GB
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


Were combining services so yeah we can do the 960GB
And the price ?

How it is thought of the sending? Can one be delivered at home ?
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


Were combining services so yeah we can do the 960GB
Can you answer me on skype please?
Quote Originally Posted by Sunrise View Post
Can you answer me on skype please?
Ill be home in a few hrs, Ill get right to that
so... what are the chances for bill then as you previously mentioned that they do bill and in your thread you stated they won't, though I will probably wait for few reviews.
I've taken a vouch from OP, not sure about windoge 10 tho. He is very reluctant to give vouches.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaar View Post
I've taken a vouch from OP, not sure about windoge 10 tho. He is very reluctant to give vouches.
I gave one out u dog
Quote Originally Posted by Windoge 10 View Post


I gave one out u dog
I mean, I don't think he has received tracking. And I don't think you have completed any orders from your previous threads.
I'm being honest, people should wait until shayde vouches before ordering.
Could someone please close this thread? I am merging services with @Windoge 10
Posts 31–45 of 47 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?