Problem with the last step

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Problem with the last step
Also when I open client-release.swf in flash projector I get this error

Everything actually works when i try accept this, dunno what to do!

D'oh this isn't good!

From Fabiona Swagger of Doom
Last step of wut?
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Last step of wut?
repost 101 : this is the last step

if you don't get what I am saying, I am saying he posted this...like 3 times
Quote Originally Posted by The First Sin View Post


repost 101 : this is the last step

if you don't get what I am saying, I am saying he posted this...like 3 times
Yeah just went through and got rid of them.
Quote Originally Posted by Luis View Post
Yeah just went through and got rid of them.
...I thought I was going crazy XD I really did, I was like WHERE ARE THEY!!! XD I wanted to link em for you but I couldn't find em and I felt like I was mixing him up with someone else or just plain going crazy. gg tho on cleaning up your a good mod
Guys atleast tell me how to fix plz
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
Guys atleast tell me how to fix plz
There is a million and a half tutorials on setting up a source, this shouldn't even be posted since it has been reviewed over a million times since fab was released, the fact that you are asking a question about setting up a source is telling me that you haven't searched enough.

Go to Tutorials/Source Code and search for tutorials there is millions of them.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us