SolvedPassword change request.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Password change request.
Hi, I would like to change my password, but I don't remember my old one and I am not getting an Email to my email address listed on my account.
Thank you for your help. @Liz
I would create a new email (preferably Gmail) or check your junk folder on Hotmail.
Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I would create a new email (preferably Gmail) or check your junk folder on Hotmail.
I don't remember my current password.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
I would create a new email (preferably Gmail) or check your junk folder on Hotmail.
NVM, I just received the email. Close thread, thank you.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us