Post[Release] Realms Resolution Source

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
How is it hard? I got it on my first try.
You edit .cfg files, add packages if needed, use VS13.
For the client, search 15.2 for the client version and change it if you want, then change the ip from 'localhost' and '127.0.0.1' to whatever your hamachi/portforwarded/vps IP is, or keep it for localhost. If that doesn't work search for the port#
HELP!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Chiroy View Post
How is it hard? I got it on my first try.
You edit .cfg files, add packages if needed, use VS13.
For the client, search 15.2 for the client version and change it if you want, then change the ip from 'localhost' and '127.0.0.1' to whatever your hamachi/portforwarded/vps IP is, or keep it for localhost. If that doesn't work search for the port#

Who i need to add packages?
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
Dude, those were the times. GP has been gone for a while..I miss him ;(
I talked to him recently
Like a few weeks ago or something
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


I talked to him recently
Like a few weeks ago or something
Haven't seen him on skype in forever
Quote Originally Posted by Quaesitum View Post
Haven't seen him on skype in forever
yeah he's cool
haven't talked to him since tho
Quote Originally Posted by Omniraptor View Post
The source shouldn't be that difficult to set up but if you need help ask me.
I need some help i cant figure it out at all...
Quote Originally Posted by Spectre11 View Post
I need some help i cant figure it out at all...
heyy if you find it out could you tell me ive been trying for hours now
@Omniraptor
I sent you the wrong /throweff
Here's the real thing..
Code:
internal class ThrowEffCommand : Command
        {
            public ThrowEffCommand()
                : base("throweff", 1)
            {
            }

            protected override bool Process(Player player, RealmTime time, string[] args)
            {
                if (args.Length < 2)
                {
                    player.SendInfo("Usage: /throweff <player> <effect>");
                    player.SendInfo("Or");
                    player.SendInfo("Usage: /throweff <player> <effect> <duration>");
                    return false;
                }
                foreach (Client i in player.Manager.Clients.Values)
                {

                    if (i.Account.Name.EqualsIgnoreCase(args[0]))
                    {
                        if (args.Length == 2)
                        {
                            i.Player.ApplyConditionEffect(new ConditionEffect
                            {
                                Effect = (ConditionEffectIndex)Enum.Parse(typeof(ConditionEffectIndex), args[1].Trim(), true),
                                DurationMS = -1
                            });
                            player.SendInfo("You threw " + args[1] + " at " + args[0] + "!");
                            i.Player.SendInfo(player.Name + " threw " + args[1] + " at you!");
                            return true;
                        }
                        else
                        {
                            i.Player.ApplyConditionEffect(new ConditionEffect
                            {
                                Effect = (ConditionEffectIndex)Enum.Parse(typeof(ConditionEffectIndex), args[1].Trim(), true),
                                DurationMS = int.Parse(args[2]) * 1000
                            });
                            player.SendInfo("You threw " + args[1] + " at " + args[0] + " for " + args[2] + " seconds!");
                            i.Player.SendInfo(player.Name + " threw " + args[1] + " at you for " + args[2] + " seconds!");
                            return true;
                        }

                    }
                }
                player.SendError(string.Format("Player '{0}' could not be found!", args));
                return false;
            }
        }
can you just give a quick text tutorial? would help alot thanks
Quote Originally Posted by SPRAYxTHExPRAY View Post
can you just give a quick text tutorial? would help alot thanks
cud u just enable your brain and try harder?
Quote Originally Posted by Ewcwc View Post
cud u just enable your brain and try harder?
i get like 500 errors and keep your opinions to yourself, no one cares
Quote Originally Posted by SPRAYxTHExPRAY View Post
i get like 500 errors and keep your opinions to yourself, no one cares
try reading them
i need help with 1 small thing the errors coming up when you rebuild solution?! and if someone calls me noob it's just this source i have a little problem with
I setup the server but i cant find the wserver and server.exe?
Quote Originally Posted by Gausty View Post
I setup the server but i cant find the wserver and server.exe?
Then you're not doing it right...
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us