Post[Release] Realms Resolution Source

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by TasukeNR View Post
Then you're not doing it right...
If i'm not then help me???

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, Can someone make a tutorial about setting the server up?
it dosent work. please help?
Hiya, I have been able to set up most other Private Servers (Fabiano, Club etc...). I cant for the life of me figure out whats going on here XD. It keeps throwing the missing folder issue. This looks great and I really wanna try it out.

Can someone help me by informing me how to get around the issue and furthermore, setting the server up?
Quote Originally Posted by exhydra12 View Post
Hiya, I have been able to set up most other Private Servers (Fabiano, Club etc...). I cant for the life of me figure out whats going on here XD. It keeps throwing the missing folder issue. This looks great and I really wanna try it out.

Can someone help me by informing me how to get around the issue and furthermore, setting the server up?
its not a server.... its a client and also make sure you have the lib folder
Thanks for the reply and nice SAO icon. Anyways, where would the lib folder be located, the folder that I downloaded from github does not lib in it. The Admin folder is missing and the server config will not open without it . If you could briefly tell me how to quickly get it running that would be awesome!
Quote Originally Posted by exhydra12 View Post
Thanks for the reply and nice SAO icon. Anyways, where would the lib folder be located, the folder that I downloaded from github does not lib in it. The Admin folder is missing and the server config will not open without it . If you could briefly tell me how to quickly get it running that would be awesome!
Agreed. Why post the client instead of the lib folder though?Plus how the heck will we get the lib folder, if it didn't be uploaded.
could somebody please explain how to set this up? Been trying to just fool around on rotmg for quite some time now
Quote Originally Posted by ticitrph View Post
could somebody please explain how to set this up? Been trying to just fool around on rotmg for quite some time now
I'm pretty sure you have to grab the missing folders from an fsod source (https://github.com/ossimc82/fabiano-swagger-of-doom) and then you can use normal fsod tutorials to set it up since it's based off of fsod
Hiya,
I am politely requesting that someone please help me understand this specific private server source. I have set up Fabiano's many times before but I cant, for the live of me, figure out how on earth to make this work If someone could help me that would be a lifesaver. The amount of time that I put into this is embarrassing and I have yet to get over 200 errors simply building it the normal way.
Please halp.
I meant is there someone who can help me form the private server from the beginning, I have no idea what I need to do in this source. I spent a while working on trying to figure out what is going on. Can someone plzzz help me understand this, I want to figure out how to get this to work from the download. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by exhydra12 View Post
I meant is there someone who can help me form the private server from the beginning, I have no idea what I need to do in this source. I spent a while working on trying to figure out what is going on. Can someone plzzz help me understand this, I want to figure out how to get this to work from the download. Thanks
Look for tutorials.
If you can't do that you have no hope.
Quote Originally Posted by exhydra12 View Post
I meant is there someone who can help me form the private server from the beginning, I have no idea what I need to do in this source. I spent a while working on trying to figure out what is going on. Can someone plzzz help me understand this, I want to figure out how to get this to work from the download. Thanks
Hey man if you just started with pserver making dont use this start witha blank fabiano way easier to set up and stuff i mean its not hard to set this up but it took me like 20 tries and Im not going to set it up for you because chances are you wont be able to change anything if you never worked with a pserver
Have played on a rr source, was awful. The behaviors for the dungeons are nice, but overall it's missing so much -- and items were too op lol
Hey, I have a question for you. could you add me on *******? ItzFrocky#4229
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us