Huge news - I've managed to hack the MPGH algorithm.

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Huge news - I've managed to hack the MPGH algorithm.
When you click 'thanks' on this post (and this post only), you will be able to see a new option called 'cancel thanks' and you will be able to retract the thanks.

LEET HAX0R IN THE HOUSE
It won't work on him the bug only works on people who live in the country as you so try it on me.
Quote Originally Posted by FlexGod View Post
It won't work on him the bug only works on people who live in the country as you so try it on me.
Should be working in all countries.
Nice it worked.
lmao sick bait XD
How do I remove this virus now? It installed cancer on my PC.
I like my thanks to be removed from this. @Dave84311
I actually feel for it.
Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
I like my thanks to be removed from this. @Dave84311
I actually feel for it.
rofl same y u do dis
i hear the hack only works for spastics
Seems to be working for about 80% of people who try. If it works for you, it means you have good internet speed. Also the cancel thanks button will expire 20 seconds after you click thanks.

I am working on updating the hack so it works for everyone. After that I will release the computer-to-cocksucker virus which turns your device into a physical structure that gives you blowjobs when you flip the switch.
Quote Originally Posted by Light View Post
Seems to be working for about 80% of people who try. If it works for you, it means you have good internet speed. Also the cancel thanks button will expire 20 seconds after you click thanks.

I am working on updating the hack so it works for everyone. After that I will release the computer-to-cocksucker virus which turns your device into a physical structure that gives you blowjobs when you flip the switch.
How about smd
Get me a laptop and I'll hack the hack hacked by Light!
Every thanks should be converted to another month as CS.
I thought this was like a 1.3K post thread but no just another shit
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?