Huge house fire across my street on the news..

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Not found?

anyway stay safe
Did you roast any marshmallows?
sorry couldn't resist >.<

-RIP 3 lives lost-
Quote Originally Posted by denarium View Post
Did you roast any marshmallows?
/msg too short
Ehh, I feel sad for them though, 2 kids and their mom died.
I cant read the articel
Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
I cant read the articel
Try now.

/10char
They dad was like.



R.I.P
@SmackTalk still cant. RIP to the ppl who died that day.
"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post
"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
Hmm, just a sec. I'll see if it's on a different news website..
Quote Originally Posted by Indeligents View Post
"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
same
/msg2short
why is he banned btw lol.
Quote Originally Posted by ExoTeRn View Post
why is he banned btw lol.
Cause he set the fire... But that really sux.
Quote Originally Posted by DfKOniK View Post
Cause he set the fire... But that really sux.
lol..
ikr.. i fell bad for em R.I.P
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?