Huge house fire across my street on the news..
Huge house fire across my street on the news..
Not found? 
anyway stay safe

anyway stay safe
Did you roast any marshmallows?
sorry couldn't resist >.<
-RIP 3 lives lost-
sorry couldn't resist >.<
-RIP 3 lives lost-
Ehh, I feel sad for them though, 2 kids and their mom died.
They dad was like.

R.I.P

R.I.P
@SmackTalk still cant. RIP to the ppl who died that day.
"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
why is he banned btw lol.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Europe HacksHow to fix X-Fire hack to work after the last Patch[Video]
25 CrossFire DiscussionsCross Fire Zombie Refacility - Secrets behind the Zombies behind the glass .!!TA 11 GeneralWho Smashed the Laptops from Occupy Wall Street? Inside the NYPD's Lost and Found 5 GeneralHouse Fire
9 Combat Arms Mods & Rez ModdingGranade Rapid FIRE (No switch back to the first weapon) 6

/msg too short
R.I.P