Generic Injector

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Nice dude.

/msg2short
I tried all the steps but after i open my blackshot when it logged to the character lobby i only open my Generic injector but at the Generic Injector there the hack DLL file was in ''Waiting'' status only and never be able to inject it at all ... need some help here
Quote Originally Posted by Dimmyzaii View Post
I tried all the steps but after i open my blackshot when it logged to the character lobby i only open my Generic injector but at the Generic Injector there the hack DLL file was in ''Waiting'' status only and never be able to inject it at all ... need some help here
Try Again - What Windows U use / 64 Bit or 32 Bit ??
Quote Originally Posted by MafiaBoy BlackShit View Post
Try Again - What Windows U use / 64 Bit or 32 Bit ??
mine is windows 32bit
Quote Originally Posted by Dimmyzaii View Post
mine is windows 32bit
Windows 32 Bit not work for all Injector - Solution - Upgrade your PC to 64 BIT
I HOPE THERES NO SPAM MESSAGE AT LOBY.. NICE RELEASE..!! THANKS
WRONG SECTION COMMENTS . SORRY
the injector do nothing only "waiting"
Windows 64bit
not support multiple dll but yeah its still work
release more
this all undetect and injectors really suck
so bored 32bit cant do anything qq
When using this or any other injector it is just infinite waiting or "Waiting for Blackshot , ID: Offline" when I am looking at the character selection screen. I am w10 64bit
Quote Originally Posted by Kr4ken View Post
When using this or any other injector it is just infinite waiting or "Waiting for Blackshot , ID: Offline" when I am looking at the character selection screen. I am w10 64bit
U use [SSA] Auto-Inject ? Rename ur DLL to SSA.dll and place DLL and Injector In the same folder .
help game hack detected
help me game hack still detected why??
Quote Originally Posted by syedla1 View Post
so bored 32bit cant do anything qq
No,wont wokr in 32 bits.


Quote Originally Posted by Kr4ken View Post
When using this or any other injector it is just infinite waiting or "Waiting for Blackshot , ID: Offline" when I am looking at the character selection screen. I am w10 64bit
Just try re-inject, if not work try use the program "CCLEANER", clean your registery, clean your temporarily files, re-start your pc.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanvanko View Post
help me game hack still detected why??
Even if applying MD5 fix ? You should aplpy MD5 on Injector and in you DLL.
Lovingggggggg! Very bery Nice! Working
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?