[SEARCHING] Beachzone Key

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SEARCHING] Beachzone Key
I'm looking to see if anyone has a Beachzone Key still. Been a very long time since I last saw one and was hoping to find one just so I can roam around in it :3
On 4 years i have seen a beachzone once.
One was with to few peopel and we could not kill the tripping party dude.
One i saw when the beachbum spawned, i went to the forums and announced that he have spawned.
A guy did read it, came to the server, found the beachbum and killed him without announcing to others "because he was hoping for a davy key drop" -.-
/moved, if you want to buy one you'll need contact info etc and a price.

Seems like this isn't a serious request so shall leave it here for now.
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
/moved, if you want to buy one you'll need contact info etc and a price.

Seems like this isn't a serious request so shall leave it here for now.
close it he already found one (he posted abt it in rotmg discord chat)
...... @Kithio confirmation?
Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
...... @Kithio confirmation?
Yeah. You can close this thread Joe. I've found what I needed :3

/closed -------
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?