Question about bans...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Question about bans...
I want to know what are the consequences of a ban are. Please don't ban me so I can experience it. I want to know what they are so I can avoid being banned.
1st tiem ur banned u hav 2 make a new acct to use

thts it...
Quote Originally Posted by Inna View Post
1st tiem ur banned u hav 2 make a new acct to use

thts it...
I like that sig : )
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
I like that sig : )
I like that spam : )
Quote Originally Posted by Tierrize View Post


I like that spam : )
i like dem lips
jkjkjk
QFT.jpgattachment deleted · 4 downloads before removal
Lols ok ty so your banned for ever.
Read the rules it should be there.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
Read the rules it should be there.
rules? o.0
yeah the rules NOOB
i didnt know such a thing existed here. gtfo newphag


There are no rules.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us