[Help] HWid Generator?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] HWid Generator?
Is it possible to make a HWid (hardware id) generator in vb 08?
Yes! Of course
DUUUUUUUUUDE POST A TUT

I WANANANANANAN BAN PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will post a Open Source Program sometime today or tomorrow
well i can wait, im going to a dance in 2 hrs. and im not at home. :/
Actually, a HWID is locked to your computer.
So there isn't a "generator", But yes it's very possible.
You could do it through the registry. Very easy.
What is HWID?
Somethings I just don't remember
Hardware Identification
I love registry editing.
Actually, a HWID is locked to your computer.
So there isn't a "generator", But yes it's very possible.
You could do it through the registry. Very easy.
I think we all know that the Hardware ID (Or Hardware Fingerprint) is one of a kind to a individual computer, That is not what a generator is for, sometime today I will make a tut
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?