[Help]Nx generator[Closed]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Nx generator[Closed]
so like i made a fake nx generator but how am i soppused to keylogg there acc im just wondering how? codes? pack?

heres the picture


well yea just comment if its okii or crappy i dont mind
You can use the winsock library. Create a server and every time someone presses generate, send your server the information and log it in a database. That's how I would do it.


It looks kind of fake. I think NextGen1 made a thread about how to make programs like this look legitimate using nice GUI.

Edit: I found it. NextGen1's CA Phisher
? i dont get it? how do i steal there password? or sumthing
Make it that when they click generate whatever is in the text boxes gets sent to your email or server idk.

I dont know the code sorry thats how i would do it
MPGH does not support "stealing passwords" learning how to catch keys is one thing, so watch how you word things.

/CLosed to protect the integrity of mpgh.net

Note: there are tons of tutorials on catching keystrokes and sending them, click the tutorials section in my sig, you will find plenty of help.

/Sorry

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?