ANOTHER IDEA THREAD

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
so we will never find out
Very funny. I'm sorry that the only thing you know how to do is behaviors and you have to take it out on other people on this site. Who's another person who only knows how to do behaviors and is insanely annoying? Ghostmare!
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Very funny. I'm sorry that the only thing you know how to do is behaviors and you have to take it out on other people on this site. Who's another person who only knows how to do behaviors and is insanely annoying? Ghostmare!
i love how im the only person you use proper gramma to type to, u scared of me or some shit?
I gave you 200 ideas and u couldnt add one so i dont think your the one to state whenever someone can code or not
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
i love how im the only person you use proper gramma to type to, u scared of me or some shit?
I gave you 200 ideas and u couldnt add one so i dont think your the one to state whenever someone can code or not
Not scared of you one tiny bit, lmao, literally smiled when I read that.
All of your ideas were shit and didnt make sense to put into a RoTMG PServer.. I like to keep it old school and in the MMORPG+Medieval theme that the state of the game should be in, your ideas were silly and didn't fit into the category.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Not scared of you one tiny bit, lmao, literally smiled when I read that.
All of your ideas were shit and didnt make sense to put into a RoTMG PServer.. I like to keep it old school and in the MMORPG+Medieval theme that the state of the game should be in, your ideas were silly and didn't fit into the category.
Ah same, wait, werent u the guy that hacked Skilly Realms 1? Oh wait, you bought the VPS off one of my staff didnt you?
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
Ah same, wait, werent u the guy that hacked Skilly Realms 1? Oh wait, you bought the VPS off one of my staff didnt you?
Erm no, I didn't even go on the VPS (didn't know the details lol), I just logged into your account on the client, you used a very vulnerable password.
Your staff who was paying for the VPS since you can't afford anything did indeed give me the VPS and he had every right because he was paying for it, it was after you shut down the server though, remember that, you were even staff on the server(s) I set up using the VPS because we were friends and we made up after that incident of me going on your email/prod acc/skilly realms acc and stuff, y'know, before you became ignorant and stuck up. xxxxxxxxD.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Erm no, I didn't even go on the VPS (didn't know the details lol), I just logged into your account on the client, you used a very vulnerable password.
Your staff who was paying for the VPS since you can't afford anything did indeed give me the VPS and he had every right because he was paying for it, it was after you shut down the server though, remember that, you were even staff on the server(s) I set up using the VPS because we were friends and we made up after that incident of me going on your email/prod acc/skilly realms acc and stuff, y'know, before you became ignorant and stuck up. xxxxxxxxD.
nope, you bought the VPS of one my staff who had the access to it, stop trying to hide it kid.
Only reason i was staff on ''your'' server was because of Shlub. You're no one chris, you can't do shit, I'm not saying I can, but you make it seem as you could, but you cannot
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
nope, you bought the VPS of one my staff who had the access to it, stop trying to hide it kid.
Only reason i was staff on ''your'' server was because of Shlub. You're no one chris, you can't do shit, I'm not saying I can, but you make it seem as you could, but you cannot
Err no, Apollo gave the VPS details in the group chat we were ALL in, remember? He said "first one who gets on and changes password can keep it".
Only reason you were staff was because of Shlub? That leeching "know it all"? Stop shitposting on every thread of mine, please, it's getting old, nobody cares but you.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Err no, Apollo gave the VPS details in the group chat we were ALL in, remember? He said "first one who gets on and changes password can keep it".
Only reason you were staff was because of Shlub? That leeching "know it all"? Stop shitposting on every thread of mine, please, it's getting old, nobody cares but you.
Nope, I do not remember, brother, i could care less if someone cares about me pls, I think you're a bit of a hypocrite because surprisingly enough, no one cares about you either
stop making bullshit up bro, you know the truth, I know the truth, be fucking real please
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
Nope, I do not remember, brother, i could care less if someone cares about me pls, I think you're a bit of a hypocrite because surprisingly enough, no one cares about you either
stop making bullshit up bro, you know the truth, I know the truth, be fucking real please
Err, he gave the VPS details in the group chat that me you him shlub and anuse were in (and like 1 or 2 more people I think actually)
and I was the first one who got on and changed the pw, and then later on I found out that it was the VPS that you used for your server.
Thats the 100% truth, dont see why I would lie and especially why I would pick that as the scenario if I was lying.
Stop quoting me, we've been saying the same thing back and forth for the past like 5 replies, it's just spamming now.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Err, he gave the VPS details in the group chat that me you him shlub and anuse were in (and like 1 or 2 more people I think actually)
and I was the first one who got on and changed the pw, and then later on I found out that it was the VPS that you used for your server.
Thats the 100% truth, dont see why I would lie and especially why I would pick that as the scenario if I was lying.
Stop quoting me, we've been saying the same thing back and forth for the past like 5 replies, it's just spamming now.
was your choice to reply, I've stated that we will not see how its done because you are not able to do it, and thats the truth here. gb
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
was your choice to reply, I've stated that we will not see how its done because you are not able to do it, and thats the truth here. gb
I can do it, because I already have. Why do you make it seem like pservers are some kind of sorcery we must study for years before editing? Will post a video or explain it in-depth tonight. It's obviously not the best idea but it's just a small reward to encourage people to play. and not just wait around for spawns/events/whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
I can do it, because I already have. Why do you make it seem like pservers are some kind of sorcery we must study for years before editing? Will post a video or explain it in-depth tonight. It's obviously not the best idea but it's just a small reward to encourage people to play. and not just wait around for spawns/events/whatever.
what are you even talking about?
Quote Originally Posted by sgrawsreghawrhgwrhgr View Post
what are you even talking about?
I'll let you read it over again and maybe understand it eventually, the topic didn't change or anything.
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRaarupBirk View Post
The salt in this thread xD
He's very salty, been like it for months and months now. Perhaps he's jealous. All I know is that if he keeps shitposting on every thread/reply I make, I'll just talk to a GM and have him infracted/temp banned.
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us