Sotw #35 Entry Thread

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Sotw #35 Entry Thread
Theme: Freestyle (This means enter whatever kind of sig you want)

Entries deemed not to follow the specified theme will be disqualified.

NEW RULE, THERE ARE NO PREMADES ALLOWED FROM NOW ON.
THIS RULE WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SOTW


Rules
No bigger than 500x250
Must be your own creation

Deadline
February 2nd

Prize
2 Weeks MPGH vip

Please follow these rules unless told differently

All rules must be followed to qualify

Extra Information
This is submissions thread,MEANING DO NOT POST ANYTHING BUT YOUR ENTRY

Good Luck,

The GFX Team.
Quote Originally Posted by ganstar69 View Post
I want to partecipe Sir!!!
I don't understant what does Freestyle mean.
It means that i chose the theme or frestyle like skate or moto or some else.
Sorry for my bad Enghlish Sir.
It means do whatever you want.




My Entry:
I went for a Really Simple take. Hope you all like it.
Suprisingly, It took me about 10 minutes Rendering that, and about 40 mins overall. Couldn't get a good C4D going on so I just ended up with this.
I love the simplicity Trunky.

Dont say this is shit cuz it's not yall can't beat me i'm emo bitches
Okay seriously you guys need to leave this to GFX team.
Yes I will give you a chance to resize it because you're a new person to the section.
It can only be 500x250 or vice versa.
Free Style Anaconda
Thank you so much
my sig
fgh is my old clan my 1st sig
let me know what u think

:edit i also took pic

This is my first time doing a signature.


Hope you like it.

-Sno
Freestyle Snowboarding
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us