SOTW #21 Entry Thread

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
SOTW #21 Entry Thread
Signature of the Week #21

Theme
: World Leaders (Political Figures)

Extra Rules: Leaders or past rulers with a large political impact and power.

* Size: No bigger than 500x200
* Must be your own creation

Deadline: September 16th, 2009

Prize: 2 weeks VIP.

Please follow existing rules unless specified differently:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/68-signatu...eek_rules.html
All rules must be followed to be qualified.

*Extra Information*

This is the submissions thread. Make sure you've followed the rules before you submit.

One entry per person. Your first submission will be taken. And that submission only. All non-entry posts will be deleted.

NEW REWARD BADGES TOO !


Good luck,


Energy




*note* Due to the nature of polls. Entries will be filtered to the top 25 by the GFX team
kkkkkkk will edit it in



worst theme ever f u czar u never pick theme ever again plox

make next theme sports
My entry
---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

I know I dont have any chance of winning since Im a PS noob -.-, but I wanted to submit a signature about one of my country's National Hero anyway: "Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla".
September is the month for patriotism in my country, and Im very fuckin' proud to be here, in such an awesome and fantastic land... Mexico.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Miguel Hidalgo: the Father who fathered a country (1753–1811)

Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla had the unique distinction of being a father in three senses of the word: a priestly father in the Roman Catholic Church, a biological father who produced illegitimate children in defiance of his clerical vows, and the father of his country. Though Guadalupe Victoria was, like Washington, his country's first president, Hidalgo was, like Washington, the man who launched a colonial independence struggle against a European mother country that had become excessively oppressive.

VIVA HIDALGO!!
VIVA LA INDEPENDENCIA!!
VIVA MEXICO!!!
VIVA MEXICO!!!
VIVA MEXICO!!!

woot... 1st entry =D
My entry bout obama



Its sooo bad.
I made this a while ago, but I dont think I can enter. What ever here (:


Ruddys Firin his Lazor!
Napoleon ******s
Heres me 2nd go at SOTW )


*Worship* Hitler */Worship*.
It's my first signature ever

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us