SOTW #22 Entry Thread

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
SOTW #22 Entry Thread
Signature of the Week #22

Theme
: Future/Space

Extra Rules:

* Size: No bigger than 500x200
* Must be your own creation

Deadline: September 23rd, 2009

Prize: 2 weeks VIP for the winner.

Please follow existing rules unless specified differently:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/68-signatu...eek_rules.html
All rules must be followed to be qualified.

*Extra Information*

This is the submissions thread. Make sure you've followed the rules before you submit. Signatures depict space or scenes of the future. Entries will be allowed at my discretion.

One entry per person. Your first submission will be taken. And that submission only. All non-entry posts will be deleted.



Good luck,


Energy




Energy you are just too good.



I did this yesterday, it looks futuristic?


Its futuristic much
I am sjla, not sjlasjla pwees energyK use sjla.



THE ONLY RESOURCES I USED ARE THE EARTH AND THE COMET/MOON/W.E
you might have seen this before, but i made this one


43 layers
My attempt :/
I will edit in. Fucking nice, Energy. U probably have the b
greatest chance of winning, right nao. I will actually try for this one, gotta get ready.

SOTW #22 Entry:

Certainly not my best. But I'm kinda sleep deprived.

The first man walk on moon... or the first man walk on a fake moon in area 51
Also called the WTF NO STARS picture
(moon = space = Theme )
I made this exectlay at this date but 2 month ago lol

Its space and nebula
here's mine, interesting theme.




Good luck everyone
THANK YOU for the future theme.
I was hoping this would come.

My entry:



My text sucks, lol.

Late entry never knew robots were futuristic until sjla said, hopefully this is futuristic enough lol XD
I never really could be bothered with SOTW.



And please guys don't post anything unless its your entry. If you have something to say, there is a discussion thread for it. If you honestly cannot say it there and must say it here, then say it in your entry post.
my entry:
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us