QuestionBHop Script

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
BHop Script
So for a while I've been using this script:
Code:
!MButton:: Hotkey, *MButton, Toggle
*~MButton::
Loop
{
SetMouseDelay 10
Click
If (GetKeyState("MButton","P*")=0)
Break
}

F1:: Hotkey, *space, Toggle
*~$Space::
sleep 20
loop
{
    GetKeyState, SpaceState, Space, P
    if SpaceState = U
        break 
    Sleep 1
    Send, {Blind}{Space}
}
return


f10::
ExitApp
Return
It recently stopped working and I have NO idea why... Any help/tips would be nice, thank you.
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
@Bullet_Striker Did you update autohotkey ?
I figured it out, it was an honestly stupid mistake lmao. I just had to run the script as administrator.
Quote Originally Posted by Bullet_Striker View Post
I figured it out, it was an honestly stupid mistake lmao. I just had to run the script as administrator.
kk m8 //short
/Solved & closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us