OutdatedWARFACE HACK | ESP | AIMBOT | MISC | RUSSIAN & ENGLISH!

Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
WARFACE HACK | ESP | AIMBOT | MISC | RUSSIAN & ENGLISH!
Hey guys!
Today i am here with a brand new WARFACE hack,
It has ESP Aimbot No recoil and many more features!


Virus Scans:
Will added soon by staff

Cant post the links!

Tested on:
EU LATEST VERSION

https://virusscan.jotti.org/nl-NL/fi...job/ktgzysuowpⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/a...d521/analysis/ⓘ

Enjoy the warface hack
Warface EU Hack_mpgh.net.rar1.3 MB · 9,926 downloads 30/60 malicious
Admin updated this, its not a trojan my friend, but if you dont trust it, its cool!
sooo is it a trojan or not? i don't see any reason for a injection program to have that many detections in virustotal...
If anyone knows, please respond ^^
It's work gj 0 ban for now !
It has been detected i have been banned from 2 accounts with this hack
i haven't been banned yet, i play safe so...
Its not been banned. Just dont be stupid and use aimbot and stuff. Hacks are to assist at best.

Some tips for playing safe would include
1) NEVER USE AIMBOT> If your k/d is higher han 1.8 people will automatically suspect you. Dont add to this by plaing suspiciously or getting an impossible number of headshots.
2) USE ESP SAFELY> There is a video on youtuber of how a guy using ESP is caught by his team mates. First watch that, learn how NOT to use ESP (Video is by ISSAKAREEM)
3) DONT USE OTHER AIDS> Things like anticlimb,fast run etc are easy to see by oters and you can be reported for that.

All in all try to maintain a k/d of 1.8 above and below 2.2 if anything other than a sniper.

P.S I prefer that none hacks in PvP. PvE go full on

Good luck and Happy HAcking

ANd thanks to the threadstarter
Well done! The First working Warface Aimbot i've ever Found!
How do Scroll through the menu?
Edit: Nvm
The hack doesnt even open up for me
Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel15 View Post
The hack doesnt even open up for me
Same, I have a wf.exe application when I download it and I can't even extract it to desktop, I can't open it, nothing. Please help!
Quote Originally Posted by alexander7599 View Post
Same, I have a wf.exe application when I download it and I can't even extract it to desktop, I can't open it, nothing. Please help!
Damn simple. First run the game , then when you have started a round and are in a position where it has started, then press the hack. It will open in 2 to 3 seconds.
When i start wf.exe nothing happens
Posts 1–15 of 51 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?