Works but started to get "You have been kicked for suspected cheating"
OutdatedWARFACE HACK | ESP | AIMBOT | MISC | RUSSIAN & ENGLISH!
how do you hide the menu???
I have used it and run it in a sandbox for many days. Please understand that certain things closely resemble a virus and thus for your benefit (and safety) it approximates the program as a virus. Howver please also have faith in this community and they moderators who approve it. I would request you to restrain from posting such things as it is discouraging to the original threadstarter. That said, I have used the hack in PvE and it works beautifully
- - - Updated - - -
Havent been able to fdigure that out. But once I left it runnign for 3 hrs in the background and it vanished (the menu) though the hack was still running
- - - Updated - - -
Havent been able to fdigure that out. But once I left it runnign for 3 hrs in the background and it vanished (the menu) though the hack was still running
How can I hide the menu?
Guys some anticheat servie had to be installed to play warface in NA. Find a way please
Yes. There was a new Update. no Hack is working anymore :-(
windows 10 here its not working outdated new update
Do to the new ANUBIS 2016 update.
The hack is detected and blocked...
Please make a new update. Its gonna be
hard to get around the Anticheat...
Have fun

The hack is detected and blocked...
Please make a new update. Its gonna be
hard to get around the Anticheat...
Have fun

Hi, is this still undetected and trialed?
Thanks
Thanks
Avast Detects the file as a virus .... i trust avast so its prob a trojan
It is not at all a trojan. If the moderators and other people have approved it then you are fine. Dont post this to discourage the thread starter please. You'll be just fine.
How do i use this? I opened the game, started a co-op then when it started, i opened wf and nothing happens?
Its patched...
It Doesn't works for me I get into a round then i run the hack nothing happened ..
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
All Points Bulletin Reloaded HacksExternal Hack [esp,aimbot,etc]
9 Garry's Mod Hacks & CheatsGMOD - Mason's Hack - ESP,AIMBOT,ENTITY ESP,KE 184 Counter-Strike 2 HacksCS:GO Multi-Hack [ESP,Aimbot,Triggerbot,No Spread, Proximity Alert]
46 Programming Tutorial Requests[Help] with Assembly-CSharp Hacking (ESP,Aimbot,Flyhack,etc...)
2 Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & CheatsBattlefield 3 | External hack | ESP - Aimbot etc.
234
