QuestionUnresolvedForce Host

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Force Host
Any ways to force host on pc or any progams I can use? Thanks for anyone that can help.
force host is in black ops 2 multipayer on the pc not possible because the public matches runs over server, so there is no host like on consoles but in zombie it is possible. I made a tutorial for this how to use zombie mod menus online, when you are intrested just search "[BO2/TUT] How to use a GSC Menu in public zombie matches (Steam)" on youtube.
Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
force host is in black ops 2 multipayer on the pc not possible because the public matches runs over server, so there is no host like on consoles but in zombie it is possible. I made a tutorial for this how to use zombie mod menus online, when you are intrested just search "[BO2/TUT] How to use a GSC Menu in public zombie matches (Steam)" on youtube.
Shame. I got server files (So I could host a lobby if I reverse a encryption key for the servers.)
https://i.gyazo.com/cb898e470d9c2d37...2bd5106f59.png


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ModdingCEX View Post
Modding On PC is terrible anyway, best off using a menu for it.
wat l33t meunz is u uze?

(Menus are a good way to get banned... If you don't know what your doing)

And "Modding On Pc is terrible anyway"
Modding on computor is amazing you just need to be good at(PC Doesn't have gsc and gsc is for scrubs) it and that's why you don't like it
Modding On PC is terrible anyway, best off using a menu for it.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?