UnhappyHelpneed help for learn hack

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
need help for learn hack
hye guys... can some one teach me how to hack like waller pink body or what hehe...im tired becouse i have download many inject but dont understand and cannot use the hack...just failed failed n failed.. 12days i been looking for hack here n download n download n download
I realy need help
Quote Originally Posted by raifudindeyn View Post
hye guys... can some one teach me how to hack like waller pink body or what hehe...im tired becouse i have download many inject but dont understand and cannot use the hack...just failed failed n failed.. 12days i been looking for hack here n download n download n download
I realy need help
there is a lot of tutorial in source code section or go to youtube and type blackshot hack tutorial in cheat engine
If you mean pink chams, the only method I know out there right now is only @bengaludo totalitem bypass
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us