UnhappyThe day has come!

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
The day has come!
Well, everything has a beginning, a day has an end.

In January 2010 I joined this site. At that time I was 17, my life was much calmer, I had plenty of free time, things were easy! I started my college at a university here in my city, From 2009 to 2011, I graduated in Business Administration and then I started computer science, I got my degree last year. Today my life has changed radically. In the studies, I'm doing a post graduate in the area of internet and mobile devices , my father is already advanced in age, and does not have many working conditions, so he spent his company to me, it has been crazy to take charge of his business! If all goes well, next year I'm getting married, I'm building my house, and in few months I will finish it.


Now my time has been extremely short, and I ended up leaving many things aside, I stopped making hacks (since 2012), I stopped hanging out with friends and I started to dedicate my time in my life!


6 YEARS of activity here in MPGH!!!!!, a lot of emotions, lots of laughs, a lot of bans/infractions (hue), but my time has come!


I will miss you MPGH, this site taught me many things that I used for my personal life!


Thanks for everything, for all the opportunities, all the patience that you guys had with me! @Dave84311 @arunforce @Liz

Thanks for all moments! @Flengo @Hero @Mayion

October, 31th 2011 ~~ June, 22th 2016

 
FOR LIZ


#shitenglish FTW!
I loved having you here during the times you made hacks for Crossfire ETC back them>
You will be dearly missed from us all.
Goodbye @BACKD00R
@BACKD00R I hope you're not leaving forever. There are only a few 2010s left here man. But if you are leaving for good I want to say I will miss you completely. First King @Ravallo and now you
Didn't have the chance to meet you.But i hope your life is keep getting better.Good luck my friend to whatever you do!
the time comes so fast, now you're getting married. all I want to say is all the best to you and to all of us to make a new life. Thanks for spending your time with me aka pm. I disturbed you many times. that will gonna be my moments with you. gud luck!
BACKD00R, I still remember when you banned me for 1 day for spamming your VM Wall. Best of luck with everything, Clayton! You were a great GM!
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
BACKD00R, I still remember when you banned me for 1 day for spamming your VM Wall. Best of luck with everything, Clayton! You were a great GM!
The fact that he banned me for a day for bumping a post.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
BACKD00R, I still remember when you banned me for 1 day for spamming your VM Wall. Best of luck with everything, Clayton! You were a great GM!
huehue That's MPGH!
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post


huehue That's MPGH!
It's fine, I'll continue your legacy. huehue
I'm going to miss you d00r you were one of my favorite staff members on this site, but what can ya do, life takes over.
Aw shit, we will miss you @BACKD00R , you were a great guy. Gl with whatever you will do in life, and don't forget to check-in sometimes mate
Good luck with your business and marriage, i'll always remember you as my first and most prized infraction

Hope all goes well BACKD00R, thank you for the six years of contribution on MPGH
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?