SolvedHow to fix this problem?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How to fix this problem?
--> I've Few questions please, Maybe It's so basic

- What is the difference between "Hook" and "Base"?
- What causes hack to freeze before showing menu at Log-in screen?
- How to recognise the problem .. I mean If the xTrap detected hack -> what shall I fix. And if Hack Detected -> what shall I fix , etc..

Finally, The problem I Face
In MyEndScene I've many functions Like ShowMenu, etc..
If I apply the ShowMenu function, hack is injected and menu is shown but nothing works except crosshair.

Whenever I Apply any other function .. Like MemoryAddressen() , etc..
The hack freezes at Login screen before showing menu and tells me "ERROR: Do you want to report?"

I decided to apply Function by Function and debug it till all works

I Applied Only MemoryAdressen() & ShowMenu()
It freezed to so I knew that I've to debug the code in MemoryAdressen() right ?

I moved to the code And I found it using find pattern to get addys

So the question
- Is these addresses changed and I've to update it OR the find pattern auto update the addresses and I don't have to change it ?
- How to find these addys like aIntersectSegment ,WeaponMgr ,etc ...?



Sorry for bad English.
USE THE BASEADDRESS FIRST. IF WORK, FIX UR SIG
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
USE THE BASEADDRESS FIRST. IF WORK, FIX UR SIG
I didn't get you bro.
I said in the topic what exactly I Tried and what happened.

Can you provide a tutorial on how to fix SIG ?
& I hope to find answers on some points I asked in topic

Thanks alot
I can't tut for u, but u can use this way to try it.
for example:
u have:
Code:
weaponmgr sig: \x8D\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x04\xB1\xD9\xE8
remove \x and replace 00 to ??
then:
Code:
 8D 0D ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 04 B1 D9 E8
Open Loadlibary Cshell and attach to process, Select ur module Cshell then Ctrl+B and paste this sig into olly. click Search.
If ur sig work, him give u the base address.
If not. nothing after enter search. and this sig give crash client!
try step by step ur sig.
P/s: I do'nt use AutoFind Address for cheat.. BaseAddress only! It's easy give crash after patch and the sig will be changed.
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
I can't tut for u, but u can use this way to try it.
for example:
u have:
Code:
weaponmgr sig: \x8D\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x04\xB1\xD9\xE8
remove \x and replace 00 to ??
then:
Code:
 8D 0D ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 04 B1 D9 E8
Open Loadlibary Cshell and attach to process, Select ur module Cshell then Ctrl+B and paste this sig into olly. click Search.
If ur sig work, him give u the base address.
If not. nothing after enter search. and this sig give crash client!
try step by step ur sig.
P/s: I do'nt use AutoFind Address for cheat.. BaseAddress only! It's easy give crash after patch and the sig will be changed.
Thanks Alot, You are great bro.

I tried what you said, Clicked Ctrl + B and tried to search -> It gives me "Item Not Found".
That means it is the reason of crash ?
And How to fix or find the new one please? Thanks alot for helping and replying


Yes, This sig has been changed. AutoFind BaseAddress's not work cause crashed or not work.
Howto make new sig. Make sure u known what's that sig..and working for what.
Find BaseAddress first then make sig for it.
Tell me ur Crossfire region. Inbox if u wanna fix
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Yes, This sig has been changed. AutoFind BaseAddress's not work cause crashed or not work.
Howto make new sig. Make sure u known what's that sig..and working for what.
Find BaseAddress first then make sig for it.
Tell me ur Crossfire region. Inbox if u wanna fix
Thanks alot.
Send ya a PM
Assumed solved so /closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?