QuestionUnresolvedGmod Script(s).

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Gmod Script(s).
Greetings. I have one request and two questions.
My two questions are:
1. How does a script become optimized? What makes it so?
2. Is there any way I can delete a post on here? If so, how?

Now, for my request. I was wondering if someone could remove features from a script I am using to make it more organized and/or perhaps more optimized. I tried removing the features myself from both the derma and actual code but I keep making errors. I guess I removed something that wasn't suppose to be removed or whatever. Anyways, it'd be greatly appreciated. You can add me on Steam if you agree to do this. Just ask for my Steam profile link or paste yours down below.

By the way, the script was originally an addon in which I edited using Notepad, changed the name of it and when I ran Garry's Mod after editing it, it restored the original file by creating the .gma file.

Also, the error I get is:
[ERROR] lua/manhandled.lua:1: '=' expected near 'char(3)'

manhandled being the name of the script.
Privately message me the "script".
I'm sorry. How do I private message? I don't see it anywhere nor do I think my email is verified. If it has to be, where do I change my email?
Regarding your second question, no, you can't. Only the Global Moderators+, @Azay and I can do so. Also, you need to have at least 10 posts to be able to send private messages.

/Moved to the correct section.
We can't help with anything unless you provide code.
Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobJr. View Post
How do I provide the code?
By pasting it here using the code tags or using something like pastebin.
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP.

/Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us