UnresolvedSilent aim

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Silent aim
Is there a possible way to make it so when you use silent/psilent it doesn't flick towards the player making your head easier to shoot?

ex.) on a lot of lua silent aims if you hold m1 it stops any aa that you have on, and stop to exactly aim where your crosshair (I want to prevent that)
Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic1337 View Post
Is there a possible way to make it so when you use silent/psilent it doesn't flick towards the player making your head easier to shoot?

ex.) on a lot of lua silent aims if you hold m1 it stops any aa that you have on, and stop to exactly aim where your crosshair (I want to prevent that)
#1
the point of psilent is to not have your head flick, psilent is just not sending packets when aimbotting
but to not lag out and only stop sending packets when you can actually shoot the ******s is a bit more complicated

#2
Code:
if cmd:KeyDown(IN_ATTACK) and ok.vars["aimbot"]["static"]:GetBool() then
	cmd:SetViewAngles(Angle(-fakeangle.p - 180, fakeangle.y + 180, 0))
	ok.FixMove(cmd)
end
free copypaste
Thanks kaliii


And do you think its possible to make a makeshift Aw spin? because I'm revamping memeware a bit. so obviously it would be a checkbox. But I don't want it to use random.math in order to do it
Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic1337 View Post
Thanks kaliii


And do you think its possible to make a makeshift Aw spin? because I'm revamping memeware a bit. so obviously it would be a checkbox. But I don't want it to use random.math in order to do it
cmd:CommandNumber() % 45 * 8?
1 week has passed and no further replies have been made by the OP.

/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?