WTSβœ΅β˜…πŸ—ΉοΌΊοΌ©οΌ°ΥšοΌ³ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ††πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ί 𝓒𝓔𝓑π“₯π“˜π“’π“”πŸ—Ήβ˜…βœ΅

Posts 46–60 of 60 Β· Page 4 of 4
Bump it up!
Will stay up tonight for orders.

recently people have been scamming me by paying and making me do the work, then saying it's bad and refunding.

I'll be more cautious with this kind of thing, so don't you dare try to pull tricks on me
Bumperooni to the top!

@Psychotic
@Hova

Could you guys add this text to the thread:

Update: I have @Mewkus and @%&Ursgart23__faf working for me now!

Every time you come to me, you can choose which one you want to do the essay/homework.


Refunds:

After I give you the work, if we both agree it is fine, we move on. There will be no refunds because you yourself were pleased with the work.


Note: The only time a refund will be issued is if you want your money back BEFORE i have shown you a rough draft or final copy of the work. Why? Because people have made me do work, demand a refund, and run away with my work. Don't worry. If you are displeased with my work, simply give some suggestions and I will make it better.

Thanks for reading!






Also, could you get rid of all the text that's there now, so it's only the above text? it's all kind of covered in the thread design.


oh man, why didn't i see this thread.... im taking a couple of summer courses, so i'll be using your service hopefully soon. adding you on skype.
Edit:

Mewkus no longer works for me, it's been over 24 hrs so I can't update the post where I said he did.
@Psychotic @Hova

So when adding the things I said above, don't include him.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion !
I'm a senior in college in terms of credits and I have a 3.9 GPA majoring in biochemistry. In August after i take my admissions exam for medical school maybe i can help out for a portion of the schoolwork that's a little bit harder for a part of the income? I can ss you my transcript or whatever
Quote Originally Posted by stuyboy21 View Post
I'm a senior in college in terms of credits and I have a 3.9 GPA majoring in biochemistry. In August after i take my admissions exam for medical school maybe i can help out for a portion of the schoolwork that's a little bit harder for a part of the income? I can ss you my transcript or whatever
assuming ur a biochem major, you must've taken ochem. im going to start my ochem series in the fall/spring, if ur around i could use a tutor.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
assuming ur a biochem major, you must've taken ochem. im going to start my ochem series in the fall/spring, if ur around i could use a tutor.
Yep! I got an A in Ochem1 and an A- in Ochem2 I can tutor Ochem1 very well but you might have to find someone else for Ochem2. Def hit me up then if zippyzap decides he wants me
Bumperooni to the top!
Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
Bumperooni to the top!
added you on skype
Daiiiiiily bumperooni!
Added on skype cause im to lazy for summer school
Alright, time for that daiiiiily bump!
Need a essay done, max 200 words, should be a quick and easy one for you, added on skype Viking
Posts 46–60 of 60 Β· Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?