WTSβœ΅β˜…πŸ—ΉοΌΊοΌ©οΌ°ΥšοΌ³ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ††πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ί 𝓒𝓔𝓑π“₯π“˜π“’π“”πŸ—Ήβ˜…βœ΅

Posts 31–45 of 60 Β· Page 3 of 4
Hey i'll give you 80p in GPB if you travel to my school and take my Maths English and Science GCSE's for me
I'm adding you on skype
Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post


I will give a full, 100% refund if you receive a poor grade. (Also you will get your next assignment at half cost.)

I will be able to respond everyday, all day, past Aug 25. (When I get a new phone)

Although I almost always do, sorry if I don't respond on time.



Why am I doing this?



- Schools usually give too much homework

- To shrink your workload

- Relieve stress




Thanks for reading
+ Vouch for OP. Made him my bitch and had him finish my homework assignments in a couple hours. Good quality work!
Quote Originally Posted by SparklingArrowhead View Post


+ Vouch for OP. Made him my bitch and had him finish my homework assignments in a couple hours. Good quality work!
lol tyvm .
can you do my homework thats in north korean ?
Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
can you do my homework thats in north korean ?
Lol sorry, can't do that.
Daiiiily bump!
will take orders first thing tomorrow morning.
Bumpity Bump!

- - - Updated - - -


@Psychotic @Hova

Hey man, could you change the thread design to this:

http://i.imgur.com/pcEA1ix.pngⓘ

I redid it, what do you think?

Also, could you get rid of all the text at the bottom, so it's just the image?

Thanks bro!
Bump bump ! Accepting orders!
Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
Bump bump ! Accepting orders!
You have to add your Skype username in your thread design. Can't just say its in my sig. If we see it on your thread design, we can hold you responsible if there are scams. You can easily change your skype in sig, not in your thread design though. So add it in the thread gfx and ill update it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
You have to add your Skype username in your thread design. Can't just say its in my sig. If we see it on your thread design, we can hold you responsible if there are scams. You can easily change your skype in sig, not in your thread design though. So add it in the thread gfx and ill update it.
Oh okay. Oops

http://i.imgur.com/SZqo7Zt.pngⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
If you have any customers with Spanish homework and you need a hand, I can help you out at no cost.
Just let me know and I can give you a hand with Spanish stuff.

- My first language is Spanish but I`ve been in a American English Speaking school my whole life. (already graduated)
Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
If you have any customers with Spanish homework and you need a hand, I can help you out at no cost.
Just let me know and I can give you a hand with Spanish stuff.

- My first language is Spanish but I`ve been in a American English Speaking school my whole life. (already graduated)
I can actually pay you to do that stuff. I haven't been able to do spanish stuff because I'm not that good. hit me up on skype in my sig
Bump it up!
Posts 31–45 of 60 Β· Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?