WTSβœ΅β˜…πŸ—ΉοΌΊοΌ©οΌ°ΥšοΌ³ πŸ…·πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ††πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ί 𝓒𝓔𝓑π“₯π“˜π“’π“”πŸ—Ήβ˜…βœ΅

Posts 16–30 of 60 Β· Page 2 of 4
will be using your services this coming school year
Quote Originally Posted by aunr View Post
will be using your services this coming school year
Sounds good
Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
Sounds good
Are you available right now?
Quote Originally Posted by SweetSE View Post
Are you available right now?
Yep on skype.

(Click button in my sig to add me)
man next year i will be defenitly using this! IS AWESOME!
Quote Originally Posted by owlreed View Post
man next year i will be defenitly using this! IS AWESOME!
Sounds good, and thanks

Btw, when does school start for you?
Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
Spanish homework? Yes most of it.

How fast? Depends on what your deadline is. If it's due tomorrow I'll get fast, but if it's due in a week I'll usually give it abt 1-2 days b4 deadline.

Bad grade? Below 86-ish is a definite refund. Most of the work I give is 99 or %100 correct, with errors only in presentation and not the main idea of the answer. I make sure it's right. The scenario people will need a refund is rare, so that's why I give %100 refund and half off the next assignment, as because of it's scarcity it won't affect my profit much.

Thanks for asking, I'm sure people will need to know that, don't know why I forgot to put those details in the thread

Np! I finished my homework for this week already but I'llcontact you maybe the end of this week, its spanish 1 so it should be that bad lol i just don't have time to do it with work
Quote Originally Posted by maxiffer View Post
Np! I finished my homework for this week already but I'llcontact you maybe the end of this week, its spanish 1 so it should be that bad lol i just don't have time to do it with work
Oh. Spanish isn't my forte, but I can do essays very well. If you have any of those or like a book report or summary, I'll be able to get it done fast.
bumpity bump bump
Daaiiiiiily bumperooni
How about spanish 3? I am taking it online because I don't want to take it next year so ill have room for more classes.
Quote Originally Posted by alanissak320 View Post
How about spanish 3? I am taking it online because I don't want to take it next year so ill have room for more classes.
I can, but I don't like spanish courses. It'll be costly.
Quote Originally Posted by Lift View Post
I can, but I don't like spanish courses. It'll be costly.
Prices bb?
Quote Originally Posted by alanissak320 View Post
Prices bb?
It depends what kind of assignment you're talking about. Add me on skype I guess.
Bumperooni
Posts 16–30 of 60 Β· Page 2 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?