Share your MW2 Class'

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Share your MW2 Class'
Hi, Im kinda new here.
Haven't seen any thread of sharing your custom classes yet.
So here I made one.

My favourite class I use is:

Intervention|Full Metal Jacket|Extended magazines|Fall [Primary]
Magnum|Akimbo|FMJ [Secondary]
Sleight of Hand Pro [Perk 1]
Stopping Power Pro [Perk 2]
Steady Aim Pro [Perk 3]
Lightweight [Deathstreak]
Throwing Knife [Equipment]
Stun Grenade [Special Grenade]

I use the custom class editor to get 2 attachments without the 'Bling' perk
Anyone else want to share his CC? Feel free to post here.

I'm not really sure if a thread like this already exist if it does, please lock/delete.
primary weapon: ACR grenade launcher + holographic
secondary weapon: AK-47 hbs + fmj
grenade: hardline
special grenade: stinger
perk 1:sleight of hand
perk 2: stopping power
perk 3: cold blooded
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
primary weapon: ACR grenade launcher + holographic
secondary weapon: AK-47 hbs + fmj
grenade: hardline
special grenade: stinger
perk 1:sleight of hand
perk 2: stopping power
perk 3: cold blooded
hmm...does it really work with a 2nd perk in the 3rd perk slot .. ?
Everything Works , You can have 3 1st Class perks , And even a 4th In que equipment slot if you want. Just search a bit around for advanced trainers

Melodia
I use 2 bags.

Riot Shield || .44 Magnum Tactical Knife
Throwing Knife || Stun Grenade
Commando Pro || Marathon Pro || Cold Blooded Pro || Martyrdom

Barrett .50cal + FMJ || .44 Magnum + FMJ
Claymore + Stun Grenade
Cold Blooded Pro || Marathon Pro || Lightweight Pro || Last Stand Pro
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us