Share your desktop image here

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Share your desktop image here
I can't believe this forum doesn't have this feature/thread. Anyways the drill is take a print screen of your desktop and post it here for other to see and share the info with people so they can take elements of their desktop. In the end hopefully, everyone will have the desktop of their dreams, lol. I'll go first. This is my desktop:



The wallpaper is from interfacelift, the theme is for litestep and is private for now. If I get enough requests, I might release it.

Except its 1,440x900
My other desktop



made it in photo shop
Quote Originally Posted by silvider View Post
I can't believe this forum doesn't have this feature/thread. Anyways the drill is take a print screen of your desktop and post it here for other to see and share the info with people so they can take elements of their desktop. In the end hopefully, everyone will have the desktop of their dreams, lol. I'll go first. This is my desktop:



The wallpaper is from interfacelift, the theme is for litestep and is private for now. If I get enough requests, I might release it.
lol ur desktop is so clean.

my desktop is old XP .. black bg xD
i think u dont want to see mine, its a pic of my cock
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?