WTSOverwatch Origin Edition Accounts $20 each

Posts 16–30 of 81 · Page 2 of 6
Adding you on Skype!
Quote Originally Posted by W23rd View Post
OP, are you kidding me? I've been here for almost 6 years and I am well known around here.
You don't meet the requirements. Stop asking for vouch copies.
Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post


You don't meet the requirements. Stop asking for vouch copies.
You're a nobody here, please shut up.
Quote Originally Posted by W23rd View Post
You're a nobody here, please shut up.
On second thought, keep asking for vouch copies. Hopefully you'll get banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post


On second thought, keep asking for vouch copies. Hopefully you'll get banned.
I will keep asking for vouches, you keep adding messages that are not relevant to the discussion. You earned a report from me, nobody
Quote Originally Posted by W23rd View Post
I will keep asking for vouches, you keep adding messages that are not relevant to the discussion. You earned a report from me, nobody
Good luck with your vouches.
Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post


Good luck with your vouches.
Thanks, but luck is not needed, nobody
How many accounts do you have, i might have money to buy in a few days?
+VOUCH

Bought an account from op, I went first. Upon receiving the account he made a custom username and password for me to change the info. Gives you 100% Access, would recommend him.


P.S. He's ugly


Since there's a multitude of user's here who are asking for a vouch copy without meeting requirements, i'll take the 1 vouch copy you're offering if it is still available.
Alright guys.

Got a vouch copy from the user and everything worked out perfectly(it was a custom username/password as well which was awesome).

Here's a screenshot:


Vouch Vouch!
Are them hacked accounts?
Or just accounts you made with original game serial?

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by waper32 View Post
Are them hacked accounts?
Or just accounts you made with original game serial?

Thanks!
It's technically a no to both of those, but they are not hacked accounts. I am the first and only owner.
In very interested in this game but I dont know if I wil keep it foverer, this way.

Sorry but I'm new in this kind of trades.
Quote Originally Posted by waper32 View Post
In very interested in this game but I dont know if I wil keep it foverer, this way.

Sorry but I'm new in this kind of trades.
The game is forever in your account, and you will be the full owner of the account once I've sold it to you.
Posts 16–30 of 81 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?