Infection Game Mode

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Infection Game Mode
Do any of you guys still play it nowadays? I don't really play it as much as I used to, honestly.
Lol, when it came out, i was No-lifing it.
It was fun to play and mess around with friends, used to do glitch spots in random pub matches, I've seen this game mode die and I don't play it as well anymore
i remember doing this all day long in the good old days
Quote Originally Posted by kevinvdz View Post
i remember doing this all day long in the good old days
Indeed, same goes for me.
awww yeah that was pretty nice, especially when i was too bad for the other modes when i started playing ava
Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
awww yeah that was pretty nice, especially when i was too bad for the other modes when i started playing ava
Yeah, I used to mostly play it when I was still a newbie as well.
Bump it up.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?