[Release] M16A3 to M4A1 CQBR

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] M16A3 to M4A1 CQBR
My second model change.
This takes the default assault rifle, the M16, and changes it into the M4A1 CQBR.
Just take the attached files and inject them into the proper areas, and then backup the original .REZ files. Then rename the new ones to .REZ instead of .RezNEW aand you're good to go.
See the stickies for more information.
Screenshots of gun in game:
1:
2:

Please enjoy, and thank me if you'd like to!

Remember: I am still new to the idea of changing guns into different guns, so don't hate!
PS: I do realize the gun looks a bit small, I dont know if it's just me or not. I don't think you can fix that though, sorry.

Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 5dab3b612b3de0defa3487266f0aeebb

Enjoy!
Mods.rarattachment deleted · 45 downloads before removal
Nice hack-wanna try the mod
/approved

it looks good but this might be a repost, im not sure
in the screenie you can see opponents hp; what is that?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?