[Release] M16A3 to M4A1 CQBR

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] M16A3 to M4A1 CQBR
My second model change.
This takes the default assault rifle, the M16, and changes it into the M4A1 CQBR.
Just take the attached files and inject them into the proper areas, and then backup the original .REZ files. Then rename the new ones to .REZ instead of .RezNEW aand you're good to go.
See the stickies for more information.
Screenshots of gun in game:
1:
2:

Please enjoy, and thank me if you'd like to!

Remember: I am still new to the idea of changing guns into different guns, so don't hate!
PS: I do realize the gun looks a bit small, I dont know if it's just me or not. I don't think you can fix that though, sorry.

Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 5dab3b612b3de0defa3487266f0aeebb

Enjoy!
Mods.rarattachment deleted · 241 downloads before removal
Nice job, but too bad this mod shrunk :/
You can't change shrinking. Some model changes just shrink
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
Nice job, but too bad this mod shrunk :/
You can't change shrinking. Some model changes just shrink
I think (it's just a theory) that the model shrinks every time you mod the default gun. I've seen it with about 5 mods and none that haven't shrunk.
Nice work.

What hacks are you using by the way?
Im using my own.
Quote Originally Posted by BMCPT View Post
Im using my own.
no your not..
i know who your using.
Hey good job looks awesome btw what hack are u using looks soooooooooo epic
/approved

lol shrinkage could be worse...
Lol I like it but don't want it.
As mapleck stated earlier, the guns have different size classes so i guess M16 is small
ho thats a epic gun man
It is still the m16??? What am I doing wrong?



-xkjtx
What gun are you changing it to?
If you want it to be a SCAR-L Black, per-say, you find PVMLA_SCAR BLACK.rez (Probably not the exact name.) Right click it, and click edit w/ Hex Editor. Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C, then close it. Then find PVMLA_W_M16A3.rez, right click, edit w/ hex editor. Do the same for the textures file.
This has been done a lot
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?