CoolCheat Engine

Posts 31–45 of 88 · Page 3 of 6
Lol my friend is such a bullshit artist...hes thirteen and he says hes a C++ and vb coder >.>
Quote Originally Posted by Solley View Post
Lol my friend is such a bullshit artist...hes thirteen and he says hes a C++ and vb coder >.>
He might not be, tell him to code you a basic program or something. VB is easy, I can code it and I'm 13.
Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
He might not be, tell him to code you a basic program or something. VB is easy, I can code it and I'm 13.
proof or gtfo o.o

i call bs
Good idea.
So what do you think i should get him to code?
Because i only mod, not program so i dont know what would be basic.
Thanks for this mangs.
Gna use it nao.
Unlim Respawn And SpeedHack Are More Possible Now!!!
Quote Originally Posted by randomnamekabe View Post

C++ takes years to learn.
You gotta take a college class, and these might help you.
YouTube - Kanaal van antiRTFM
Not really, I already know most if not all the C++ I need to learn to start making hacks. Its just for some reason I can't find a reliable method of searching addies, so here I am w/o a hack still. ;l
Lucky Bastards... -__-
apparently when extracting the .rar file the allochook.dll file is broken...
wat got changed fomr the original cheat engine 5.6?
Lol
dosent work
for me
but nice try
seth can u help me cause i wanna run a c.e but i can never work it team view me it?
so ironik
"ITUNESHELPER"
Posts 31–45 of 88 · Page 3 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?