CoolCheat Engine

Posts 46–60 of 88 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
Not really, I already know most if not all the C++ I need to learn to start making hacks. Its just for some reason I can't find a reliable method of searching addies, so here I am w/o a hack still. ;l
Lucky Bastards... -__-
How'd you learn?
I might start taking college classes at my local college while I am in high school.
ive never beeen able to do ANYTHING with Cheat Engine in maplestory sadly...
Quote Originally Posted by neofar View Post
proof or gtfo o.o

i call bs
[php] Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
Button2.Enabled = True

If CheckBox1.Checked = False And CheckBox2.Checked = False And CheckBox3.Checked = False And CheckBox4.Checked = False And CheckBox5.Checked = False And CheckBox6.Checked = False And CheckBox7.Checked = False And CheckBox8.Checked = False And CheckBox9.Checked = False And CheckBox10.Checked = False Then
Label3.Text = "Select an option!"
Label3.ForeColor = Color.DeepSkyBlue
Button2.Enabled = False
Else
Label3.Text = "Cleaned!"
Label3.ForeColor = Color.Lime
End If
If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\*.bin")
End If
If CheckBox2.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\*.dmp")
End If
If CheckBox3.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\*.dump")
End If
If CheckBox4.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\*.jpg")
End If
If CheckBox5.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\*.txt")
End If
If CheckBox6.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\*.v3d")
End If
If CheckBox7.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
System.IO.File.SetAttributes(TextBox1.Text & "\CAV.exe", System.IO.FileAttributes.Normal)
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\CAV.exe")
End If
If CheckBox8.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
System.IO.File.SetAttributes(TextBox1.Text & "\EndingBanner.exe", System.IO.FileAttributes.Normal)
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\EndingBanner.exe")
End If
If CheckBox9.Checked = True Then
On Error Resume Next
System.IO.File.SetAttributes(TextBox1.Text & "\Game\MOVIES\calogo.bik", System.IO.FileAttributes.Normal)
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\Game\MOVIES\calogo.bik")
System.IO.File.SetAttributes(TextBox1.Text & "\Game\MOVIES\nalogo.bik", System.IO.FileAttributes.Normal)
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\Game\MOVIES\nalogo.bik")
System.IO.File.SetAttributes(TextBox1.Text & "\Game\MOVIES\nelogo.bik", System.IO.FileAttributes.Normal)
Kill(TextBox1.Text & "\Game\MOVIES\nelogo.bik")
End If
End Sub[/php]

I coded that from scratch, its my cleaner, for my up-coming multitool. I win.

Good Fight.

And for the leechers, if you think you can just Copy and paste that into VB and get a cleaner, your wrong. I never gave the whole thing, so, if you do, you'll end up with a sloppy, crappy, cleaner that doesn't work.
nobdy is interested in the code..XD
Quote Originally Posted by Lukas59 View Post
nobdy is interested in the code..XD
If your talking to be, he said i was bsing. So i got my proof.
nobody wants to copy and paste that, CUZ IT SUCKS!
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
nobody wants to copy and paste that, CUZ IT SUCKS!
Actually, looking at other Cleaner codes, thats better. Others don't use a textbox to select your CA folder, they just assume its C:\Nexon\Combat Arms.

I also hope that guy sees that, because i don't bullshit about knowing stuff ^.^.
Hmmm niice
Thanked, repped and thanked xD
Hey when i try to open the processes it just crashes. Can you help me?
What does a cheat engine do? and how do i make it work?
Quote Originally Posted by PAULEY View Post
What does a cheat engine do? and how do i make it work?
Use the tutorial. There's CE 5.6 now? Eh, still using 5.5 and happy with it


Kuchiki
am downloading file now hope this works for unlimited ammo?? not sure but will try
Quote Originally Posted by JarnoTank View Post
am downloading file now hope this works for unlimited ammo?? not sure but will try
Good Luck with that
unlimited ammo will not work. its server sided a long time ago and u will shoot blanks
nice release seth...
i cant open the process tho... =S
can sum1 help?
Posts 46–60 of 88 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?