Thanks for the information !
How to stop BE from banning you (Multiple Ways)
Nice thankyou
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
I want to change my felix dual to a single extruder, and probably switch to a E3D hot end as well. What do I need to do to the firmware to make that work?
Thanks
Thanks
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
You can also just press escape when a page loads and it will stop loading gifs... but youd be using up some data when initially loading the page for those gifs... and when you are popping around the forum and from page to page I doubt youll want to do this every time you load a new page.
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
I have searched but am unable to find how to display srt subtitles whilst playing an mp4 from a nas. I have both movie.mp4 and movie.srt files. When I select subtitles subtitles not available is displayed. Thanks in advance.
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
This will remove them from all webpages. Im not sure there is anything the admins can do here to stop .gifs for a single user.
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
Hi,
You need to manually send the M80 command to turn on the printer before anything. You do this in the command area top of control page if I remember correctly
Then use M81 to turn it off.
Hope this helps
You need to manually send the M80 command to turn on the printer before anything. You do this in the command area top of control page if I remember correctly
Then use M81 to turn it off.
Hope this helps
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
Pretty easy, it doe smy head in too.
If you click on the Google Icon in the search box you will get a drop down menu.
Click Manage
Click Features tab
Click Search Box Settings
Clear the checkboxes against whichever settings you want to turn off.
And Bobs your uncle, or is it the monkey?
If you click on the Google Icon in the search box you will get a drop down menu.
Click Manage
Click Features tab
Click Search Box Settings
Clear the checkboxes against whichever settings you want to turn off.
And Bobs your uncle, or is it the monkey?
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
I have it working.
Needed to change serial port mapping:
- from /dev/ttyUSB0
- to /dev/serial/by-id/usb-FTDI_FT232R_USB_UART_A800f4AP-if00-port0
Work perfect now, and I love it.
Thanks for your help with your clear instructions.
Daan
Daan
Needed to change serial port mapping:
- from /dev/ttyUSB0
- to /dev/serial/by-id/usb-FTDI_FT232R_USB_UART_A800f4AP-if00-port0
Work perfect now, and I love it.
Thanks for your help with your clear instructions.
Daan
Daan
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
I tried that, but no results sofa.
when i start repeater-server, the printer does respond Fan goes off for sec, LCD goes to black, and both come back after a sec. It is online, but does not respond to home commands. M80 also does not seem to do a lot. I checked the USB serial driver ttyUSB0, that seems to be ok.
I selected protocol 0 in the felix config file, since I run MARLIN firmware.
Guess that is ok too.
Any other suggestion?
Daan
when i start repeater-server, the printer does respond Fan goes off for sec, LCD goes to black, and both come back after a sec. It is online, but does not respond to home commands. M80 also does not seem to do a lot. I checked the USB serial driver ttyUSB0, that seems to be ok.
I selected protocol 0 in the felix config file, since I run MARLIN firmware.
Guess that is ok too.
Any other suggestion?
Daan
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
Hello again forum,
I tried xset -dpms and got the following message: server does not have extensions for -dpms option.
I doubt of xset s off will help me because the monitor powers down before the screensaver kicks in assuming it has a screensaver.
It seems this setting would be in the settings editor, which is similar to Gnomes gconfig editor but I cant seem to see anytinng relating to power management.
Do you have any more ideas?
Help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Roy
I tried xset -dpms and got the following message: server does not have extensions for -dpms option.
I doubt of xset s off will help me because the monitor powers down before the screensaver kicks in assuming it has a screensaver.
It seems this setting would be in the settings editor, which is similar to Gnomes gconfig editor but I cant seem to see anytinng relating to power management.
Do you have any more ideas?
Help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Roy
How to stop BE from banning you Multiple Ways
I just use my bank account as my poker roll . I dont see why you need to worry about if you have x buyins on one site or w/e just deposit if you run out.
If you play on one site only you will get more rakeback / vip levels so its better to do that if possible but maybe you need a few sites for table selection?
If you play on one site only you will get more rakeback / vip levels so its better to do that if possible but maybe you need a few sites for table selection?
Thank you for sharing
Nice thnx bro
Nice thank you for this
Similar Threads
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hackshow to stop tekno from updatingDA 6 Art & Graphic Design[Release] How To Stop Adobe From Banning Your Serial 11 Spammers Cornerhow to stop people from hacking you pc in 2 minutesZE 1 DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsHow to stop Steam from changing CD key
19 Planetside 2 Hacks & CheatsMay have found recoil adresses, but no idea how to stop them from changing.RA 4